These are the requirements that must be met to apply for a CR biomed membership:
- Adhere to the values of the association.
- Participate in the development of some of the life sciences sectors.
- Being an active member and having an economic interest in the high technology life sciences sectors ((Biotechnology in all its areas: medical devices, human pharma, animal pharma, biodiversity, waste management, food technology, and the environment).
- Right to voice and vote
- Responsibility to lead a specialized working group on behalf of the association
- Right to promote and participate in projects
- Discounts on activities organized by the association
- Access to technical information
- Annual investment: US $ 1,200